Reliance Health Source, an industry leader in medical and behavioral health staffing and recruitment, has current contract opportunities for passionate and extraordinary LPC'S willing to provide services in the home and community.
Immediate vacancies for clinicians who are available on evenings and Saturdays to take on children case loads. This Job is Located in Greensboro and High Point, NC
- Member evaluation, formulating diagnosis, identifying appropriate treatment services. Obtain necessary releases; notify member, significant other(s), care givers and care providers of diagnosis and initial recommendations and complete written narrative of evaluation.
- Collect information about individuals or members, using interviews, case histories, observational techniques, and other assessment methods. Observe and evaluate member's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Analyze data such as interview notes, and reference manuals to identify symptoms and to diagnose the nature of members' problems.
- Identify psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues and diagnose disorders, using information obtained from interviews, tests, records, and reference materials. Address legal issues as needed.
- Provide referral services to members and their families.
- Develops therapeutic treatment plans based on members' interests, abilities, strengths and needs. Treatment plans will be evidence based using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy; (CBT), Motivational Interviewing; (MINT, )techniques, clinical experience, knowledge, and will have measurable goals and objectives based on the diagnosis and will specify type, frequency, intensity, timeframes of outcomes and duration of therapy. Treatment plans will be member driven and follow-ups will be completed on time, assessing the quantity and quality of services provided.
- May confer with members, significant others and treatment team to develop plans for post treatment activities.
- Counsel individuals, groups, or families to help them understand problems, define goals, and develop realistic action plans. Guide members in the development of skills and strategies for dealing with their problems.
- Share responsibility for service coordination.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of counseling or treatments and the accuracy and completeness of diagnoses, modifying plans and diagnoses as necessary.
- Document and maintain member records in electronic healthcare system within 24 hours of meeting with member to ensure compliance with agency and contract guidelines and confidentiality.
- May conduct mental health evaluations for residents of long-term facilities.
- May provide training to staff, caregivers, and family regarding issues of mental health, addiction and behavior management as it relates to members.
- Provide crisis intervention.
- Serve as back-up for other staff when needed.
- Continually increase level of cultural sensitivity, awareness and competency.
Visit www.reliancehealthsource.com today to register and submit your resume!